Kari, they are in my ears right now! In fact, at the suggestion (er, demand?) of my children, they may be worn every day now. We ALL think they are gorgeous and so feminine! I had no idea you were a jewelry maker, but as the swap was winding down, I found myself hoping for something just. like. this! Thank you for delivering!! You totally wow-ed me!
Kari, these are beautiful. Now I'm embarrassed for giving you earrings for the Mother's Day swap, because mine were so "beginner" and yours are just beautiful. How have you not divulged before now that you are a jewelry maker???
Team One: Candy Canes
Allison Emily D Hollie Jen Lisa Michelle Sharron Valerie
Team Two: Snowflakes
Anna Dawn R Jennie Jess Kristina Megan Nas Sarah
Team Three: Mistletoes
Amelia Beth DawnS Keri Lindsey Mel Misty Stef
5 comments:
Kari, Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings! They are just gorgeous, and I can't wait to wear them!
Kari, they are in my ears right now! In fact, at the suggestion (er, demand?) of my children, they may be worn every day now. We ALL think they are gorgeous and so feminine! I had no idea you were a jewelry maker, but as the swap was winding down, I found myself hoping for something just. like. this! Thank you for delivering!! You totally wow-ed me!
These are so beautiful. I love how dainty and feminine they are! Gorgeous!
Kari, these are beautiful. Now I'm embarrassed for giving you earrings for the Mother's Day swap, because mine were so "beginner" and yours are just beautiful. How have you not divulged before now that you are a jewelry maker???
Love them, Kari! Thank you - they are so pretty! With all this jewelry I got for the swap, I really want to try and make some myself!
Post a Comment