Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the 7th Day of Christams Miss Lisa brought the GREEN TEAM.....

A message from Lisa...

http://jchandmade.typepad.com/jc_handmade/2008/08/a-little-something-for-you.html


I made Scrap Fabric Magnets for my team. I knew I wanted to do something with magnets because that just seemed like an easier craft to do for 13 people and for someone has never really crafted before. I searched and searched for a tutorial when I came across the one at jchandmade. I picked the Christmas fabrics because of the season. The Christmas cupcake was the main magnet for ELW and the LOVE of cupcakes! I wanted to personalize at least one of the magnets, so I embellished them with Martha Stewart embellishment letters. I had a great time making them! I, now at least know that I can attempt a craft! I hope you think of me when you have them on your refridgerator as I think of you with all of my gifts!

Pictures from Anna.  ADORABLE Lisa!




16 comments:

AllisonDacia said...

Fun and totally cute! Good job Lisa.

Misty said...

Lisa, adorable fabric choices! They are so cute! If they were at my house Trin would totally steal them! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Lisa - Just Adorable!! I can see the kids stealing them soon!

McLeodx5 said...

great job on your first crafty project, lisa!! :)

Stefanie said...

These turned out great for your first crafty!! I would never have known!

mflott said...

Lisa, you did a great job on these! I LOVE them!

Megan said...

They are adorable, Lisa. Max HAS already stolen them and is having great fun arranging them on a cookie sheet.

Molly said...

These are so cute, Lisa! Thank you. Now my fridge looks all festive and Christmasy ;)

Lyn said...

Fun magnets! I love the cupcake fabric, very festive!

fourminicks said...

ADORABLE! Love the choice of fabrics... so cute and fun! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love them Lisa, they are perfect on my fridge!!! Thank you!!!

Dawn said...

Very fun and festive!

Lindsey said...

I have that cupcake fabric! So cute Lisa! And you were worried about your first attempted craftie...

GREAT JOB!

Lisa said...

Thanks you guys! I really was worried about the craft...and then seeing what you had done before me kind of made me more nervous. I'm glad that you like them! :)

2Bugaboos said...

Thank you, Lisa! My kids have a magnet obsession/collection, so you can imagine how excited they were when I opened your package! :)

Hollie said...

You have been holding back on us girl! Nice job :)