A message from Keri....
Day nine was brought to you by Keri....
"After first being introduced to "One Pretty Thing" way back in... oh, who knows, I saw these key fobs and instantly thought they were cute, functional and fairly easy to make. For each crafty we've done I've gone back and forth on making these and I finally (after 2 attempts at other crafts) said "Let's do it".
The one snag I ran into, that I pray won't be a problem, is that I was supposed to SEW these in addition to using the iron on glue. The problem was - once we started on the new baby's room, my craft room went "buh bye", along with my sewing machine, so it was packed away behind tons of boxes. I am pretty sure they'll hold up OK, but if they don't - and you want another, just let me know because I ordered my supplies for this thinking I was ordering by the foot, when I was ordering by the yard, so I have enough material for another 26 of these!!! Hope you like 'em!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Keri, I know exactly what you made because I was thisclose to making those for this swap but they were all sold out of everything! Can't wait to see pictures!
I've had those bookmarked for forever!!!!!! Jealous jealous over here.
Can't wait to see pictures of yours!
This is SO cute! I think I may actually use it on a suitcase where my zipper has broken. That is, if I can get it away from Allie. Seriously, all of my presents are ending up in her bed.
Keri! These are awesome! I'm also totally jealous!!
These are awesome! What a great idea!
Keri! I love it! And I am convinced you made it Just.For.Me. I love the colors - super bright and so mel(ody). I can't imagine sewing on the handle, you would need a super heavy duty needle for that - so now worries on skipping that step. It doesn't sound like it would be a lot of fun. Good work! and thank you!
Love it! I may FINALLY have a way not to lose my keys in my cavernous black purse! Thank you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love it. I'm always losing my kids in the diaper bag so, this will be fantastic!
Keri! I've had this on my crafty to-do list forever but didn't have the supplies. So excited to get it on my keychain.
And Molly, you must have one heck of a diaper bag if you can lose your KIDS in it. LOL!!
This is such a cute idea. I have a longer one on my keys and it sure makes finding them a ton easier. Great job!
Keri, Keri, Keri! I love it. I think you may have a little side business going here :) Thank you... and my keys thank you! :)
Now I can't wait to get home and see mine!
Molly -- holy diaper bag, batman!
i want one!!! great job, keri!!!
LMAO @ molly's comment--that is QUITE a diaper bag!!!! thanks to stef for bringing that to my attention. i sooo needed a good laugh/cry today. ;)
ladies, - pm me if you want one... it might have to wait until after the holidays... baby permitting, but I will defintely accomodate you!!!!!!! Glad you like them. (They were all different too... some were brown tones, green tones and pink tones...., so let me know if you HATE certain colors..)
My diaper bag is fan-freaking-tastic. That is all.
I love mine - I will be using it for my school keys, which currently reside on a paper clip! Thank you.
I have one of these on my keys, and its GREAT
Keri- I love it! Thank you so much!! I am already using it for my keys...but thanks Megan, I may end up using them for school keys. :) LOL to Molly diaper bag comment!
I just came to snort over Molly's comment in person...and to tell you all how jealous I am of this fabulous Keri craftiness!! It's a good thing my own team is bringing it, so it takes the edge off the sting ;-)
Post a Comment