Monday, December 21, 2009

On your day of Christmas, Anna brought to you...Green Team

By now, the Green Team has all opened a present from me. Thank you all for your sweet comments along the way about the gift tags I made. The gift tags that I, of course, made with the Cricut. And that I, of course, don't have a picture of.

All of these were made with the Cricut cartridge that comes with the machine--Plantin Schoolbook using the "tag" with the Roly Poly option or using a circle. The pictures of your kiddos I stole from various online sources, resized very tiny and printed at Walgreens. Those were the most fun to make but I didn't stumble onto that idea until I had already made 85 tags without pictures. It was tempting to start over and make them all with photos, but I resisted.

Hope you enjoyed them. I certainly enjoyed all of your gifts!

Anna


8 comments:

Beth said...

Well, now that I've 'outed' myself as a Cricut owner...PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!

Megan said...

Anna - I adore them! In fact, I've pulled out the stamps and paint so the boys can make wrapping paper to match the tags. They are a treasure.

Dawn said...

Anna,

I love them!!! I don't want to use them, but I guess I will. Thanks so much.

Dawn

Lindsey said...

ME NEED PICTURES. :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE them, Anna. Seriously LOVE. And I haven't wrapped yet, so they will be so useful!

Hollie said...

Now that I have, I mean I am giving my mom a cricut for Christmas, I need to see pics too :)

mel said...

Anna~The second I opened them my mouth hit the floor. And that they had pictures of my babies on them? oh, goodness, it just brought tears to my eyes. These tags are going into my December Daily album. They are perfect accents for it. How did you know?? :) xoxo, mel(ody)

Kannan said...

A very good post.